49 Themes for your Awesome Summer Party
Looking to host a unique party before the summer is over? Here are top 49 summer party themes, packed full of summer party inspiration and summer event ideas to really get you in the mood for warm weather and long nights! We can provide amazing summer entertainment to accompany all of our summertime party ideas, so sit back, relax and enjoy the read.
6) Mexican Fiesta – Nothing creates summery thoughts like the colours of Mexico. Incorporate magenta, orange and turquoise into your scheme for this party and have a look at the amazing tableware and pinatas available from Partypacks.
13) Fruit – Nothing says summer like fresh fruit! Watermelons, kiwis, bananas, pineapples, lemons and strawberries are colourful, refreshing and healthy- so why not create a party for them? Check out these fabulous fruit themed decorations from Party Kitsch.
16) Fourth of July – They sure know how to celebrate summer in the US so take some inspiration from our cooler neighbours and celebrate the stars and stripes with red cups, the Statue of Liberty and a game of baseball.
17) Camping – One of the best aspects of summer is camping in the great out doors. Get a camp fire on the go, melt marshmallows and hope that someone has bought a guitar with them. Have a look at this blog post for ideas!
23) Surf – This theme is all about feeling as laidback as possible and channelling cool surf vibes- we expect everyone to use words like gnarly and stoked. Check out this vintage surf party for inspo.
33) Wimbledon – One of the highlights of summertime, Wimbledon is an easy and satisfying event theme. Guests can dress as tennis stars, you can hire a funny tennis entertainer and everyone can eat strawberries and cream.
34) Prom – A hilarious theme for grown up guests, get everyone to dress up as they did for prom, complete with crimped hair, ill fitting tuxedos and awkward mannerisms. If you're not convinced, read this article.
37) Football - With the summer always being packed with football around the clock, why not celebrate man’s most loved ball sport with a lively party? Our Euro 2016 Pinterest board provides some great entertainment ideas.
38) Around the World – Show your appreciation for the vibrant cultures that make up our mad world. Everyone can bring a dish from a different culture, you can paint your faces with world flags and enjoy some international entertainment.
46) Dress Like The Weather – If you are from the UK, you will be used to the weather putting a dampener on events. However, we are suggesting you celebrate whatever weather is thrown your way- then you can’t possibly be disappointed. Here are some ideas.
47) Vintage Swimwear – If you like to spend time parading around on the beach and never actually getting into the sea- this theme’s for you! Everyone can wear vintage swimwear and enjoy entertainment from a pair of bathing beauties.
49) Glitter – Last but certainly not least: GLITTER is an essential for summer. Whether you are attending a festival, hosting a fabulous party or even just living life summer is all about the sparkle. So go on, glitter up!