This interactive video mapping project mixes real-time figure tracking with projection. The result is a dynamically choreographed duet of human and computer, or the marriage of physical movement and algorithmic animation. Because what you see isn't just careful, pre-programmed staging. It's real-time visual synthesis, based upon simulated physics. The effect is one part movie, one part video game, one part live art all living and playing together in one plane.
This Video Mapping Dance Group works with the world’s leading artists in animation, live stage performance, and dance.
The Performance Team has worked with artists and events such as:
- Michael Jackson
- Black Eyed Peas
- The Official Grammy’s Celebration
- Festivals around the World
The VFX Team has over 100 years of experience in the movie and video gaming industry.
- Avatar – Concept Designer
- Where the Wild Things Are – Concept Designer
- Halo- Concept Designer
- Radio Head World Tour – Lead Live Graphics Designer
In their first year, they have been able to share the stage with:
- Alicia Keys
- Katy Perry
And have performed for thousands at:
- Shambhala Music Festival
- Lightning in a Bottle Music Festival
- City of Hope Fundraiser honoring Bob Pitman (CEO of Clear Channel)