Verity Indoor Aerial Drones and the world-leaders in indoor drone show entertainment. They have developed to the technology and creative design to offer WOW factor entertainment for events all over the world.
World-renowned indoor drone shows
From TEDx to breaking Guinness World Records with BT to touring shows with Metallica and Celine Dion, the indoor drone shows have been seen in over 20 countries and witnessed by audiences of thousands. Having worked with huge music icons and for unique live installations, this aerial drone provider is the go-to for grand-scale events.
Customised indoor aerial drone show
If you're looking to bring the WOW factor to your event then look no further. All indoor drone choreographies are specifically tailored to each and every event with the intent of making each one unique in its own right. The choices are incredible and range from tailored flight patterns and colour schemes to displaying a logo in the air to dressing the drones in custom-made costumes so that they don't even look like drones anymore.
Drone shows with high-end client experience
These indoor drone shows have no boundaries in creativity which has led to and wide range of impressive custom choreographies
- USI Events Conference - 15 micro drones in illuminated lampshade costumes
- Royal Caribbean's "Spectrum of the Seas" - Verity developed a choreography that flies out over the audience to illuminate the guests with intense red light
- The Dubai Mall - 44 micro drones circling a giant LED tower to celebrate the Dubai Mall’s 10 Year anniversary
- Metallica 2017-2019 tour - 99 Mirco drones swarming the band during their song Moth into Flame
- Drake - 88 drones with two appearances during his set in special choreographies
- RSA Conference - 32 micro drones danced in harmony with 3 opera singers
- NYK Pre-Game Show - synchronised routine with 16 dancers and their LED costume
- Cirque du Soleil's Paramour Broadway Show - Drones dressed to look like lampshades
- Guinness World Record with BT UK - Customised patterns in the air followed by 160 drones creating two intersecting waves before forming a ring around the new BT logo
Book a unique indoor drone show for your event
Speak to our team at Scarlett Entertainment if you're looking to bring the WOW factor to your event or interested in an epic production where we combine these amazing indoor drone shows with some other entertainment options.