Hire our communication team building challenges for your next company get together!
An exciting combination of TV’s Krypton Challenge and Crystal Maze, our fun corporate team building game presents participants with a number of different challenges that will test them to their mental and physical limits. Each challenge is worth a certain number of points depending on its difficulty, and the team with the most points at the end will be crowned the winners!
Proven to develop team communication skills, promote team bonding and enhance team moral, our team building games can be facilitated using any team building theory (SDI, MBTI and Belbin) or treated as fun activities.
Clients can mix and match from a list of over 15 team building activities to create a fun company team building session lasting from 1 to 5 hours.
Here are a few examples of the types of activities available:
- Photo Mission - Teams must work to accurately recreate a series of photographs from memory, as well as finding the item feature in each photo.
- Da Vinci Bridge - Leonardo Da Vinci designed and created a bridge capable of being built with only interlocking pieces of wood - can your teams work out the design and recreate it?
- The Harlequin - The team is presented with a number of coloured squares divided into quadrants. The objective is to match up the squares so that the colours are coordinated. Sounds simple but is fiendishly difficult!
- Semaphore - The team is split into two and one section must communicate an important message to the other using this tried and tested method of communication. This is all about attention to detail and concentrating on the task at hand!
- Chemical Reaction - Whilst working on a volatile mixture of chemicals, one of our scientists has made a mistake and set in motion a possibly explosive chain reaction! Can the team separate the liquid in time to stop the meltdown?
The session is then finished with a ‘grand finale’ that brings all the teams together for one final team building game.