Awaken your senses with this pizza and gelato tour Italy, and excite your taste buds as two of the greatest Italian products are combined in one delicious tour. A fantastic tasting experience that is every foodies heaven, our food tour around the medieval town of Bologna is perfect for corporate incentives, bonding days out, tourists and team building days.
Touring the Quadrilatero, you will be taken on a journey inside the medieval market town to discover the locals favourite shops and the history behind them. Visiting a traditional fresh pasta artisan you will learn how Tortellini, Tortelloni and Tagliatelle are made before stopping for lunch at a famous gourmet pizzeria of Bologna.
Tasting the different flavours of pizza with local craft beers, this food tour appeals to all food lovers. The final stop of this exquisite tasting experience is a visit to one of the most famous gelateria in town where you will have the chance to taste different flavours of delicious gelato.
What’s Included in the Tour:
- Full lunch where you can taste different types of gourmet pizza (flavours change depending on seasons)
- Italian craft beer or glass of local wine
- Ice cream tasting
- Each place you visit is chosen for its historic significance and outstanding reputation among locals and connoisseurs
- Start 11am or 3:30pm in Piazza Maggiore square - exact location provided when booking is confirmed
- Duration lasts 3 hours
- Tour schedules Tuesday to Saturday
- Maximum capacity 8 people
- Suitable for vegetarians
An exquisite food tour that will excite every food lover, our historical tour around Bologna will awaken your senses and expand your knowledge of Italian history.
To book our delicious pizza and gelato tour Italy or for more information, contact our Entertainment Specialists.