This Nordic food tour Stockholm is perfect for corporate incentives, company reward schemes, private events and anyone who loves traditional Swedish cuisine. A food walk that lasts for four hours, covers 4km around the best tastes, flavours and popular spots for delicious food! This Stockholm food tour gives every guest the red carpet treatment as you sample flavours from delicious cheeses to meat, jams and more.
Starting at Östermalms Saluhall, Östermalmstorg Stockholm our food tour will take you on a journey through traditional Swedish cuisine at the Östermalms market hall before heading towards the city centre where you will stop for a traditional Swedish lunch.
As you roam around Stockholm, along the way you will be introduced to Swedish delicasees such as the meatball, learning how to serve it, why the natives have specific jams to accompany it and many more fun facts that you might not have known about!
After that you will then be guided through the stunning Kings Garden passing the area that Vogue magazine dubbed the 'third coolest district' in the world before ending in Old Town, a beautiful area that dates back to the 13th Century. Finally, to end your mouth watering food walk you will then be treated to traditional Nordic candy and sweets.
Booking Tips! This Nordic food tour Stockholm offers a both educational and delicious activity that is perfect for corporate incentives, for tourists and private parties.
- Duration lasts 4 hours
- Total walking distance = 4km
- Starts at at Östermalms Saluhall, Östermalmstorg Stockholm at 10am
- Experience 6-7 individual tastings to make up for a whole meal
- Can be booked in English or Swedish with additional languages only available on private tours
- Vegetarian options can be arranged however we cannot guarantee a completely vegan menu due to the different tastings
- Food tour ends at 2pm in Old Town
To book this Nordic food tour Stockholm or for more information, contact our Entertainment Specialists today!