Latin American Illusion Duo are the first magicians to bring the latest technology to the art and history of illusion....Rolling Stone magazine calls them “the rock stars of magic in Latin America.”
This original, daring, creative duo leave behind old tricks and clichés to make their own magic. They have an image like no other, a style of their own and a different approach to amaze an audience. The duo, Julian and Amador, are the best known illusionists in Latin America, having re-invented magic and brought it into the twenty-first century. The art of illusion will never be the same.
Some of their previous illusions have included:
- Making an eight-ton truck appear out of nowhere in record time (for the YPF petroleum company).
- Making the Argentine rugby team appear at the World Cup in South Africa.
- Appearing on the promotional material for Coca-Cola Zero in Argentina.
- Designing and implementing the advertising campaign for the Disney movie “The Sorcerer ́s Apprentice.”
- Advertising the new Chevrolet Spark in Latin America (for General Motors).
- Being the only magicians ever contracted in Latin America to create commercials to be seen in movie theatres.
- Filming and starring in attention-catching video clips which appear every day on TVs in subway stations, taxis, and corporate building elevators in Buenos Aires, Santiago, Bogotá, and other cities in Latin America.
The illusionists have performed at various venues in Argentina, Chile, Peru, Bolivia, Panama, Mexico and the United States and, over the past eight years they have done shows for more than 800 companies in 16 countries. The perfect WOW factor entertainment for a corporate event, product launch or dinner show.