Invite your guests to a traditional British Beverages Workshop for an original team building activity. We present our tasting workshop as a fun group experience, perfect for your team incentive trip, allowing your customised entertainment to stand apart!
Celebrate the very best of Britain with our exclusive tasting workshop. Our Great British Beverages Workshop is a celebration of the nations most sought after tipples!
Offer your guests a fun-filled tasting and an original team building activity with a superb selection of finest British Beverages. Our interactive and fun tasting combines challenges to keep guests entertained and engaged for a team incentive trip to remember!
Invite your party to learn about what makes British beverages the best in the world!
Great Britain is world renowned for its drinks, whether it be beer, whisky, gin or wine. Our British Beverages Workshop is a celebration of the very best of these drinks, providing a great way to entertain your guests for an away-day or corporate rewards trip. Your party will have fun tasting a premium selection of drinks to identify their favourites, learning just what it is that gives them the reputation they have.
Our exclusive tasting will consist of three beers, a still wine, two sparkling wines, a single malt whisky and a famous gin. We can also provide a cheese board with a selection of British speciality cheeses to accompany the wines and beers.
Add a competitive element with special quizzes, designed to tie in the British theme for unforgettable customised entertainment in the UK!
Teams will have the chance to score points against each other, before the winners are announced at the end of the tasting with an optional prize-giving.
We can modify this format for a network style event with tasting stations to encourage colleagues and clients to circulate while participating in the tasting.
We also offer the unique opportunity to hold the tasting workshop at your office or venue of your choice. So why not come together and celebrate the very best of British Beverages!
- Minimum persons - 10
- Maximum persons - up to 200 depending on format
- Location - can come to your office or venue or suggest a venue locally
- Tables will need to be provided
- An opportunity to taste a selection of three beers, one still wine, two sparkling wines, a single malt whiskey and a gin
- A cheeseboard with a selection of British speciality cheese to accompany the wine and beers
- A competitive element can be added with a British themed quiz, with optional prize giving
- The format can be edited to a networking event, with tasting stations to encourage colleagues and clients to mix and mingle
Contact us at Scarlett today to talk about booking Great British Beverages for your corporate team day or personalised event.