This amazing and versatile party band from Hamburg come with a range of options, line ups and musical styles to ensure that every event and client requirement is catered for!
An ideal entertainment option for corporate events, private parties or weddings, this act covers a range of musical genres; lounge music, jazz, party, pop, soul and disco.
Available with a range of line ups to suit the occasion this act has a total of 5 highly experienced singers and 7 hugely talented musicians to choose from. Options include;
· Small party band (5/6 members) – ideal for smaller venues or private parties. 1-2 vocals (m+f), keyboard, drums, bass, guitar and/or saxophone.
· Classic Party Band (7 members) - 2 x vocals (m+f), keyboard or grand piano, drums, bass, guitar & saxophone.
· Show band (8/9 members) - this option is for large scale events or big stages. The front singers rotate and support each other as a background choir. A percussionist is an additional option. 3-4 vocals (m+f), keyboard or grand piano, drums, bass, guitar, saxophone & percussion (optional)
· Party band with grand piano - high end events require a high class band. This act offers the option of a grand piano as accompaniment, as well as a double bass and acoustic guitar instead of the electric versions.
This act can also provide lounge/dinner music, the ideal musical accompaniment for drinks receptions or during dinner. Stylish and discreet , the musicians create a wonderful soundscape with jazz classics & Bossa-Nova. Clients can select from the following options:
· Dinner piano – a male solo pianist.
· Dinner duo - guitar and saxophone or flute playing jazz, pop & Latin. Alternative; guitar or piano with vocals (m/f).
· Dinner trio - an absolute classic: double bass, guitar and saxophone. This option allows a variation of solos with guitar and sax. A perfect combination for any drinks reception.
· Dinner quartet - The trio (above) is completed with drums or a singer.
Contact one of our Entertainment Team who will be able to assist you in booking this or any other act on our global roster.