The beautiful Carly graduated from The Royal Northern College of Music (Manchester) last year. She studied for four years under the tuition of the well known British tenor, David Maxwell Anderson. Not only did she develop her voice and musicality at the college, she also frequently took part in operatic productions.
Prior to The RNCM, Carly was awarded a scholarship to train at The Arts Educational School, Tring Park (Hertfordshire), where she spent three years on their Musical Theatre Course. Having spent time studying both Musical Theatre and Opera Carly enjoys portraying different roles and performing a wide variety of songs ranging from Mozart arias to the timeless Judy Garland classics, which has opened the doors to performing at lots of interesting venues.
She frequently performs in Southern Italy - where her family originate from – and this has lead to her singing on National Italian television on more than one occasion, primarily for events held for Miss Italia. Carly has also appeared in a number of television commercials including Argos, Preston's of Bolton and McArtherGlen Shopping Outlets.
- 2013 The Baraka Yacht (Monte Carlo) - Private event organised for the Prince and Princess of Monaco in the build up to the annual Monaco Grand Prix.
- Old Trafford Stadium (Manchester) - Corporate event held in the Sir Alexander Suite for sponsors and governors of Manchester United.
- Newcastle Assembly Halls - Fundraising event held by Newcastle United football player, Papiss Cisse, to raise money to buy ambulances which can be sent to Africa.
- 2012 Miss Italia Finale (Castigniano, Salento) Broadcast live on Italian television (Telerama and Canale 5).
- Serate Musicale (Gallipoli, Italy) Operatic Gala, performed with the 'Lecce Orchestra,' featuring music of primarily Verdi.
- 2011 Liverpool Cathedral Memorial service to honour John Halewood who owned many British beverage labels such as Crabbies Ginger Ale.