A Week In The Event Industry
There is never a quiet week in the world of events and entertainment. If you don’t check in at least once a day you are guaranteed to have missed something. To help you keep up to date with the best of what’s been happening in the industry this week, we’ve picked our top five stories that we think are worth a read.
Innovators: All The Quotes
1) 6 fantastic quotes from industry innovators on Bizbash live that will cut through the noise and make you remember what makes events great! The perfect Friday pick-me-up.
View the full article on BizBash.
Björk is BACK!
2) It’s official, Björk Digital – a stunning multimedia exhibition paying tribute to the Icelandic singer, will held at Somerset House this autumn! A celebration of how she pushed the boundaries of art and technology we really can’t wait for this!
View the full article on The Guardian.
Can You Catch Them All?
3) Pokémon Go! If you haven’t heard about Pokémon Go where have you been? Love it or hate it, you have to read this article about creating the Pokémon wedding of your dreams – we thoroughly approve!
View the full article on Huffington Post.
Prime Event Space You Don't Want To Miss
4) London welcomes another fantastically versatile event space in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. You can almost here event planners everywhere clapping their hands in glee!
View the full article on Event Industry News.
Cake, Dubai & Exclusive Acts
5) It has been an amazing week at Scarlett HQ, from announcing our Bake Off winner, to welcoming team members back from Dubai Shopping Festival and receiving visits from some of our amazing acts! For a visual snapshot of our week click here.