Artists Registration Form
At Scarlett Entertainment we are always looking out for new, unique and exciting acts to add to our growing roster of entertainment.
If you are interested in working with us please read our terms of business and complete the form below. We will require your act to have valid Public Liability Insurance and a PAT certificate for all electrical equipment.
Please note that Scarlett Entertainment specialise in supplying one-off event entertainment for corporate events, parties and weddings internationally - we do not specialise in long term contracts or residency work however we occasionally will have requests for this. Due to the volume of act submissions, we are only able to respond to successful applicants. Please note before submitting your act to Artist Sign-Up that we may, at our discretion, market or advertise your act under a slightly different name - this is to protect us from clients contacting you directly.
Once established with Scarlett Entertainment our Artists are provided with a tailor made profile which is advertised on our website. We do not require any payment or exclusivity rights.
What we need to feature you on our website:
- A Biography/Description of what you offer
- High Resolution Unbranded Images (preferably unbranded)
- High Quality Unbranded videos (preferably HD quality)
- Sample Set-List or a copy of your Full Repertoire - if applicable
- Testimonials References or Previous Client Feedback
- Your price guide and the geographical area you are prepared to cover